Sunday, May 20, 2007

20070418 - Preparations

My excitement builds as I make all my preparations for Europe. I have new shoes ready for walking, a new camera for sending pictures back home, I am reading Stuart Little en espanol to improve my spanish, and most excitingly I have lived the last week and a half out of my backpack. I have acquired and honed for myself the knowledge of vagrants, and with the benefit of my own shower, I have done so without causing offense.
As I write this entry during Products Liability class, I remark to myself how difficult it is now to focus on school. I have sat in these class rooms for two years now, listening to professors remind me for hours of the painful readings they required; but now I have something to look forward to. Just as in elementary, I look forward now to the warm summer of play and cannot be burdened to think of the school that yet remains.
As such, I spent last night writing sample code for my blog in HTML and JavaScript, and thinking of how I want to lay out the site to make the most interesting parts of my trip readily accessible.

No comments: